Friday 29 April 2016

Hey! I'll try and act normal, even when I am not. Because I just created a new blog! I know it's not a big deal, as anybody can make one nowadays. But this means music to me.
I decided not to be formal with you guys, because why not.

Here's a bit about myself. I am Rujal G, a sixteen years young girl from the world of words, who's trying to find her home. Hence, I espoused to write. Something about the title. It's lucid, I know. But, I feel that I write because it makes me happy, and because my family and friends always support and encourage me to write. Besides, many people can connect to my words. Every time I give my diary to someone, I see the smile on their faces. Call me selfish, but it makes me feel good because I know that somewhere in between two lines, they could connect themselves. That's what I want to do. Make people smile. Make them realise that "this world is not a wish granting factory". It's more like living to complete a wish. More like a journey. A journey everyone should continue till the end instead of giving up.

Why I chose this date? I believe that dates are important. I wanted to make this blog on the 25th of December, but it's 239 days away, and I didn't want to wait for that long. I wanted to make it on my birthday, but too many awesome things in a day. Bleh.
Well. It's my mom's birthday. She's special to me. And so is this blog. A=B and B=C therefore A=C
I'm bad at cracking jokes or making references, I know.


Sooooo, I hope you enjoy this little diary of mine. :*

And let's just hope that I won't regret about this post years later when I read it to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment