Tuesday 12 July 2016

We were in his room, sitting on his couch with a map, and drinking mint water. Yes, not coffee or wine, but mint water. I don't even know why.But it didn't matter because we were so lost in the future that we forgot we had a home. He, good at geography; me, good at history. And we feel, these two are bridged. Good to find similarities, isn't it? So I had encircled all the places I ever wanted to go, and I kept screaming and dancing like a little girl, pointing towards each of them and saying,"This is where I want to go and scream like I am a queen who's throwing orders at her army". He, he kept staring. He, he kept smiling. He, he came forward. He, he held my hand. He, he made me spin around. He, he kept his hand on my left breast and said,"This, this is where I want to go".


No comments:

Post a Comment