Saturday 7 May 2016

Tonight, we both decided to do something we've never been fond of-drinking. We both are sitting in a dim bar, drinking everything that our bodies can consume. I like the place. The lights are dum. The bartenders are sexy. Peope are drunk and acting or being themselves. I see three couples making out as if they're on their honeymoon, I bet they won't even remember a single thing in the morning. We decide not to talk about our ex lovers because it's"get to know more about you" time, and not "get to know more about our ex lovers" time. They're playing songs by The Cranberries in the background, as a symbol of respect, we sing along. I love this life. It's simple and like living a life of amnesia. I want to drink more because I once read in a biology textbook that drunk people seem to speak the truth. As soon as I am hit with this thought, you touch my hair whilst smiling like a nine year old in the screen of my eyes and say, "I really like you". I take a bottle of vodka, caress my lips to the opening of the bottle, empty it, look at you in the eyes and say, "Me too".

No comments:

Post a Comment