Thursday 5 May 2016

We're in your room, bored and alone. Clueless of what to do next. Eat? Dance? Sing? Paint? Clueless. But you being so smart, come up with an idea. You get up, go near  our drawers, take out your earphones and come sit right in front of me. We share the earphones, of course. Rather we share music. I think you'd play some romantic song just to impress me, but no. You play my favourite EDM song and I smile like a girl in a tootpaste advertisement. We start singing the lyrics loudly and try to scream and shout the lyrics at each other. And then just raise our hands up in the air as if trying to touch the sky, to feel  the love in the air. I absolutely love such things. The song sounds as melodic as ever for the very first time. So yeah, even the music feels better with you. And you have no idea as to how it makes me feel. So towards the end of the song I close my eyes and raise my hands and move my body because I love to feel the way my heart and music work together. When I open my eyes, you look at me in the eyes and come closer and closer. My heart starts skipping beats, my hand starts sweating, I start swallowing, butterflies start coming our of their cocoons. Annnnddd you close your eyes and touch my lips with your lips and I forget everything. The excitement, the nervousness, the insecurities and I kiss you. I finally kiss you the fuck back.

2 comments: