Wednesday 8 June 2016


Dear friend, my other friends think that I have finally, and thankfully fallen for somebody else. That somebody being you. They can "sense" love. I cannot, can you? Sure, we exchange those three words quite often and we mean it everytime, but there are different types of love, no? But, my friend, I'm scared because my past left me with an allergy to love. You're an amazing human being, and I do not want things to not to work out. But my stupid, crazy friends think the otherwise, and are quoting stuff like, "Rainbows after a rainy day", "Things happen for a reason". Maybe, maybe not. What's even scarier is that, I haven't written angry poems about my ex lover in a week, because I don't get that angry feeling anymore. Is it good? Or is it a signal or something? I hope my friends are wrong. And maybe, the day I'll start writing about you, will be the day I'll know that I'm in love.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means that the hole in your heart is starting to fill up. You no longer have those burning desires for your ex. It is definately an omen, cause you're moving on. Let that indifference for your ex set in. That said, it doesn't mean you've fallen for someone else yet. The heart has the ability to love no one for sometime. But, soon you will feel love again. Don't push it tho, let it come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that. And sometimes, it may not be love at all. Just infatuation maybe.

      Delete