Tuesday 21 June 2016

"I LOVE YOU"

My head was resting on your right shoulder and you were playing with my hair, as we watched a movie together on a snowy day. I could smell your cologne on me already. I still can. We were so busy talking and making fun of each other, that the movie was just a disturbance to fill the void. All I knew was It was a romantic movie with a lot of kissing scenes. In the middle of th conversation I paused, and said,"You know, I have never been kissed. Have you ever kissed? Kissed someone you loved?" "I have kissed, but not the girl I loved", you said. It was quite disappointing. "Never kiss me if you don't love me, please", I said just to break the silence. I swear, I felt like a girl with really old school thoughts even though I meant every word I had said. But it was an awkward moment for me with my thoughts running a million miles per hour. But You made me turn to your side, looked me in the eyes, touched my hair, and kissed me as passionately as ever and whispered, "I will never".


No comments:

Post a Comment